Today, April 8 at noon EDT, Morrison & Foerster will present a complimentary, one-hour seminar on this subject: "New COPPA Rule and Compliance Challenges."
We would really like to see you at this event and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to message me: firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 903-4221.
Topics Will Include:
- Hear FTC program managers explain changes in the Rule
- Learn compliance tips from a COPPA "Safe Harbor" company
- Identify new data security and data retention obligations
- Understand expanded Rule coverage to third-party services
- Reed Freeman, Morrison & Foerster
- Kristin Cohen, FTC's Division of Privacy and Identity Protection
- Marc Groman, Executive Director and General Counsel, Network Adverstising Initiative
- J. Blair Richardson Jr., General Counsel, Aristotle
Morrison & Foerster LLP
2000 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Yes, I can attend.
No, I cannot attend.
Registration: 11:30 am - Noon EDT
Program: Noon - 1:00 pm EDT Lunch will be served. Space is limited.
For more information: John Siragusa email@example.com