Increased Advanced Networking - Introduced at iGNA 2013, those delegates who participated in the iGNA Networking tool enjoyed connecting with other attendees prior to arrival at the Conference in February. iGNA will again offer the chance to virtually meet, set up appointments or sign up for networking events in the weeks leading up to the main event.
Online Participation - The iGaming North America curriculum will be expanded to the Internet, where additional resources will be provided throughout the year all culminating at the March 2013 gathering. Announcements regarding the online portion of the program are forthcoming.
An Expanded Expo Hall - Based on the exponential growth of the Expo Hall this past year, iGNA 2014 will double the amount of space available for industry suppliers to set up their exhibitions for the hundreds of attending gaming leaders, operators and policymakers.
Similar to this year's past event, the 2014 conference will feature expert panels, lectures and workshops providing a thorough, comprehensive program covering opportunities, challenges, strategies and expectations related to the North American gaming industries’ ongoing transition into the digital space.
Focal points include:
- the convergence of online and offline gambling;
- global and North American regulatory standards and safeguards;
- existing and emerging technologies driving the industry;
- legislative developments;
- the outlook for investors;
- best practices;
- the potential economic impact of regulated virtual gambling;
- tactical considerations for online operations;
- advertising and marketing strategies;
- consumer/player protection;
- platform integration and network infrastructure; and
- management and staffing considerations for online gambling businesses.
The ideal marketplace and educational forum at a critical time and strategic location for the new and transitioning businesses poised to become industry leaders in the region.